Randstad Hr Solutions, for an important pharmaceutical company, is looking for a
Chemistry Operations and IPC Technician
based in Ferentino(FR)
How will you make an impact?
According to the indications received from the Manager and / or the Team Leader, you will carry out the tasks and laboratory activities for which you has been enabled by appropriate training, in compliance with the company and department SOPs, the data integrity principles, GMPs and current safety regulations
What will you do?
- Use and control the analytical equipment in the laboratory.
- You will execute chemical analysis of semi-finished products, finished products, products in stability and products subjected to transfer studies or validation.
- You will control of the progress of the analyzes, in compliance with the priorities defined by the Team Leader and the company quality standards.
- You will contribute and to the correct management and calibration of laboratory equipment, in compliance with the defined methods and current regulations and GMP standards.
- You will contribute to laboratory investigations for out-of-specification results (OOS) or deviations in accordance with FDA and EMEA guidelines.
- You will execute kitting activities for the execution of planned analyses on the basis of internal planning in accordance with the methods in use.
- You will support, where required, the samples receiving, from the sterile departments, the stability sampling, the control of thermostatic systems.
- You will ensure the correct management of the relevant analytical documentation, (control, archiving and traceability) according to current procedures, company quality standards and analytical protocols and / or reports analytical.
- You will ensure the issuance, verification and reporting of analytical results, in compliance with company procedures and standards.
- You will contribute to the technical training of laboratory junior staff and in case of introduction of new methods, in compliance with company standards.
- You will contribute to the updating of documentation, procedures and methods relating to the chemical laboratory
- You will cooperate in the evaluation of the materials to be purchased and, if applicable, proceed with the preparation of the corresponding purchase request.
- You will contribute and support the projects defined by the PPI group and carry out the related activities necessary to achieve them.
- You will respect the principles of 5S by communicating any suggestions or critical issues found to the manager in a timely manner.
- You will take part of the calculation of departmental metrics, providing the requested information and promptly communicating any potential issue.
- If necessary, you will take care of the glassware cleaning in order to guarantee the availability of clean glassware to support business continuity.
Scientific subject degree is recommended
At least 1 year of experience in QC laboratory
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Problem solving attitude
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment/ Software (HPLC/UV/IT/KF/Empower/LIMS)
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).