Laboratory Scientist - Graduate Program
Sector: Life Science.
Company: manufacturer of tools, materials and software for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. It is specialized in commercial contract manufacturing of injectable drugs, both liquid and lyophilized formulations, with an increasing focus on biologics.
Place of work: Ferentino (FR).
EARLY CAREER PROGRAM – R.E.D 2022
The Resources Empowerment and Development (R.E.D.) Program is designed for people who seek a performance-based culture that is built on meritocracy - ambitious, hard-working, passionate employees who deliver results will be rewarded.
This track will help in developing Scientist profiles able to manage PDS projects from analytical perspective, where selected candidates will experience accelerated career opportunities throughout job rotations, having the chance to be part of different teams (PDS Investigation & Compliance or P&C, Project Management or Client Service, PPT).
The ultimate goal is that of creating formed professionals to work in key teams as Operational Excellence and Technical Services.
What else do we need from our talent?
- Innovation: Create value by transforming knowledge and ideas into services that have a real impact on our Customer
- Intensity: Be determined to deliver results with speed, excellence and a passion to succeed
- Integrity: Honor commitments and demonstrate the highest ethical standards
- Involvement: Make connections to work as one global team
- STEM Degree (e.g. Management Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, etc.)
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Learning agility
- Previous experience in the Pharma industry will be considered a plus
- International experience would be considered a plus
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).