Randstad Italy Spa Inhouse Division is looking a figure of Qc specialist and Lab Oversight,
for a company that produces instruments, materials and software for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
You will be responsible for:
· Analytical data review generated in Quality Control laboratory.
· Quality oversight of the QC laboratory.
· Improve the Compliance level and Quality Performance in QC operations.
· Reviews of all data notebooks and associated documents related to Analytical Data generated in the QC lab; ensure the accuracy of calculations, and that testing methods and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
· Responsible for the quality oversight of the QC laboratory and responsible of application of “Quality on the Floor concept” in QC labs.
· Identification and involvement in projects/initiative to improve the Compliance level in QC operations.
· Identification and execution of improvements actions for quality performance issues (e.g. related to RFT and OTD) in QC operations.
· Involvement and Review of QC SOPs, SST failures, Laboratory investigations (UR, OOT and OOS) and deviation.
- Bachelor's degree in science, chemistry, CTF, or similar degree.
- Previous experience in the role of at least 1 year.
- Practical knowledge in GMPs and Compliance of QC processes
- Good knowledge of QC Analytical Technique
- Good knowledge of Chromatography and Empower software
- Good knowledge of Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Power point)
- Team worker
We offer six month fixed-term contract with possibility of placement.
Workplace: Ferentino (FR)
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).